I wonder how often professional designers can't sleep because of their projects?


I can't sleep almost every night. I go to bed and as soon as I close my eyes the images of my project attack me from everywhere.

Sometimes, it is not such a bad thing. Apparently, the middle-of-the-night ideas might be quite useful as they are normally a little detached from what we're working on.

Yesterday, one of those midnight persuasive thoughts made me change the title of the project from the 'Community Honeycomb' to 'Honey Home' only because the second one rhymes with 'dot.com'.

So I could have 'HoneyHome.com' and my Touch Screen Wall was meant to be accompanied by a website anyway. But this is just a beginning. I could design a campaign logo, banner, floor signs, promotional stall... even a honey jar and label that promotes the idea but also generates profit (needed in order to pay for administrator and maintenance of the Wall).

Searching for 'honey' on Waitrose.com returns over a hundred results. Surely, one of those honey jars could be locally sourced and labeled as 'Honey Home'.

Following the night-time stroke of genius (ha, ha!!!), I started working on potential logos for my project.


















































Which style will work best for my project?