We got to the end of the project and my book is ready! I am so pleased with the final result and so excited to show it to you. I took some pictures this afternoon. They are not great but give you an idea of what the book is like.

I would like to draw your attention to a few facts. Firstly, as you see, the book actually has a cover and it is a white hardback with an off-white cover wrap.

The book title page, the chapter openers and the author's commentary are printed on tracing paper in colour. The remaining pages are printed on layout paper which also allows for some see through effect (look at the close up pictures). Moreover, these pages are folded in a very unique way, which I developed with hours and hours of test folding.

Using a palette of 12 different colours for chapter openers resulted in a very interesting effect on the edgeof the book. 

The book has over a hundred pages and if someone actually makes an effort to read it, it's very insightful. It triggers a deeper reflection about the nature of Nothing in people's lives. I do recommend.