So, I am officially writing a book about Nothing and the deeper I go into the subject the more interesting it becomes to me. From time to time I will ask you guys for a little help. Right now, I am thinking about the colour of Nothing. In my survey I asked people what they think about when they say they think about Nothing. A few of the respondents gave me a colour: black, grey, yellow, blue, dark blue, green, white. It's quite a range, would you agree?

It got me thinking... Nothing has different colours for different people. I decided to find out more and came up with a little experiment. I want to know what colour is Nothing according to you! Look at the colour palette below and find the colour that represent Nothingness to you. Write down the reference numbers of that colour in the comments box. Remember to give HORIZONTAL number FIRST (from 19.0.5 to 19.0.1) and the VERTICAL number SECOND (from 010 to 10). Please note that shadows of grey have only ONE horizontal reference number.

For example, light blue is 25:02 while barbie pink is 13:1.

Along withe the reference number please give you age and sex. I am going to find out if there is a relationship between age, sex and the colour of Nothing. I will also try to calculate an average from all the responses to indicate the average colour of nothing! It will be used in the design of my book.

Good luck and I hope you will enjoy yourself. I am looking forward to see your responses.

Click on the image to see it better.